Human Factors, Ergonomics & Usability
Bright HF is a user-centred design consultancy providing advice and research to a range of public and private sector companies. Using methods and techniques from Human Factors, Ergonomics and Usability, Bright HF applies expert knowledge about human capabilities to the design of products, services and systems to increase productivity, safety, efficiency and ease of use.
The ability to focus on understanding the user of the product, service, system or environment, and the involvement of users throughout the design process, can improve the performance of individual projects and your business as a whole.
Taking a user-centred approach early in your project will result in the following benefits:
- Identification, prioritisation and resolution of human related issues
- Validation of the user requirements
- Generation of feedback and insight from users
- Compliance with industry standards
- Products, services, systems and environments optimised for those who use them
- Designs that work first time without the need for costly re-design
Bright HF has an established reputation for providing clients with innovative, practical and cost effective solutions to a range of human related issues. We will work with you to create a package tailored to meet your requirements within your timescales and budget.